Updated on June 2, 2022
As a parent, it may be difficult to choose the best tricycle for your baby or toddler because there are so many to choose from with distinct qualities for different stages of growth.
Our goal was to provide you with an understanding of what to look for in terms of configurations and features, based on your child’s age and ability, so that you can make an educated decision.
Best Tricycles with Push Handles
1. Joovy Tricycoo LX Kids Push Handle Tricycle
- Size: 39.4 x 20.9 x 41.1 inches
- Weight: 25.4 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 55 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 6 months to 5 years
For youngsters between the ages of six months and five years, the Joovy Tricycoo LX is a sturdy trike that will last for many years. Remove and rearrange the toy’s numerous parts as necessary as your child’s growth permits.
While your child is facing forward, you can turn their seat so that they face backwards and use the tricycle as a stroller while driving. It’s safest and most comfortable to sleep in a reclining chair with a five-point safety harness.
Pedals and handlebars can be swivelled freely to prevent your child from steering you into trouble or stepping on the pedals while you are driving. The brake pedal can be depressed by the parent. When your child is old enough, you can remove the handle and the baby seat and give them full control of the car.
- With a UPF50+ canopy, you can keep your child safe from the sun.
- It may be used by infants and children up to the age of five thanks to a variety of adjustments.
- Free-swiveling handlebars and pedals can be operated using the push-handle.
2. Radio Flyer Deluxe EZ Fold 4-In-1 Stroll ‘N Trike
- Size: 28.7 x 22.1 x 41.3 inches
- Weight: 19.8 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 49 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 9 months to 5 years
Throughout your child’s development, you can utilise the Radio Flyer Deluxe Stroll ‘N Trike with your child. When using a 4-in-1 design, it is possible to attach pedals without having to remove the footrests for tiny children.
This car seat’s tray table, which attaches to the front of the infant seat, makes it convenient for your child to eat while you’re driving. The tray table can serve as an additional layer of protection on top of the three-point harness.
This tricycle comes with a handlebar pouch and folds up to fit in the trunk of your car, making it easy to transport. With the back storage basket attached to any stage configuration, your child may carry their toys with them everywhere they go.
- It is compact enough to be stored in a car’s trunk.
- The storage area includes a basket and a bag for the parent.
- Useful for different stages of a child’s development, this design is four in one.
3. SmarTrike Breeze Toddler Tricycle
- Size: 36.6 x 17.7 x 40.2 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 37 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 15 months to 3 years
In terms of price, you might want to check out the smarTrike Breeze. For children between the ages of 15 months and 3 years, this trike is an affordable and light-weight option.
The initial stage has a three-point safety belt, a safety bar, and footrests that can be used as your child develops.
An adult/child mode switch is located on the front wheel of this particular model. In addition, a shock absorber is installed in the front wheel to provide even more comfort.
Pedals are equipped with non-slip grips to keep your youngster safe as they cycle. There’s no way to store this bike because of this.
- Use a safety belt with a 3-point harness and a safety bar for newborns and young toddlers.
- Non-slip pedals help cyclists stay on their pedals and avoid falling off.
- The control button makes it easy for parents and children alike to monitor their devices.
4. Besrey Baby Tricycle 7 In 1 Push Trike
- Size: 41.7 x 21.3 x 40.2 inches
- Weight: 25.8 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 55 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 9 months to 6 years
The Besrey 7-in-1 Push Trike is ideal for young children up to the age of six. Even infants as young as six months old can ride in the rear-facing infant seat. There is a red button on the steering wheel that can be used to lock the accelerator pedal.
To accommodate users of varied heights, the push handle on this type can be lifted or lowered. Additionally, the rubber wheels on the trike are designed to function well on a variety of surfaces.
On the handlebars is a little bell that serves as a weather indicator. A covered storage compartment and rear brakes can be controlled by parents.
- A rear-facing car seat is the best option for infants.
- The rain cover will shield your child from the rain while out on a walk.
- Rubber tyres for all-terrain use
5. Schwinn Roadster Toddler Tricycle
- Size: 26 x 20.5 by 21.5 inches
- Weight: 24.4 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 60 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 2 to 4 years
Children between the ages of two and six can ride the Schwinn Roadster tricycle, which is a great option. It’s easy to pedal or push the trike because of the wide EVA tyres on the wheels.
For kids who aren’t yet ready to pedal, there are footrests that can be retracted.. A three-point seatbelt is particularly helpful for children who are being pushed along in the car. When your child is ready to cycle on their own, you can simply remove the push handle from the bike.
If your child likes to bring a lot of toys with them wherever they go, this is a great alternative for them.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Those who have short or weak legs will benefit most from retractable footrests.
- They make it easy to move your most prized possessions.
6. Costzon Toddler Tricycle With Push Bar
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Material: Steel, Plastic & Oxford Cloth
- Weight Capacity: 57 lbs.
- Recommended Age Range: 16 months to 7 years
- Size: 30 x 20 x 41 inches
Push handle tricycles are popular because of their simplicity and flexibility in setup.
Those looking for a lot of flexibility may appreciate the six-in-one design.
All youngsters may ride the three-wheeled fun tricycle safely and comfortably.
Rubber wheels’ shock absorption improves traction on a variety of surfaces thanks to the U-shaped handle. For even better control, there are also anti-lock brakes.
The Costzon Tricycle is meant to last a lifetime thanks to its durable metal frame. In case your child needs anything while strolling down the lane, you’ll also find a storage basket here.
The canopy can be removed and covered with a tarpaulin when not in use. The front handle of the trike cum stroller features a bell that can be used when converted into a tricycle.
What We Like?
- A canopy to protect you from the sun
- Shock-absorbing wheels with built-in brakes
- The frame is made of heavy-duty aluminium.
What We Don’t Like?
- A smaller harness could be to blame.
7. Little Tikes Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike
- Material: Plastic
- Weight Capacity: 48.5 lbs.
- Item Weight: 16 lbs.
- Recommended Age Range: 9 months to 4 years old
- Size: 18.5 x 46 x 36 inches
Little Tikes Perfect Fit Trike is one of our favourites because of the adjustable features and the comfort it provides.
Both children and adults of varying heights can enjoy the rides, which are designed with their safety and enjoyment in mind.
The handlebars on the bike can be removed by children who have mastered self-balancing on their bikes.
A five-point safety harness adds an extra measure of security to the child’s safety while travelling over rough terrain. A canopy protects the sun from the heat.
You may connect a tray to the handle of your stroller to hold your belongings and a few snacks while you’re out and about in the park. The non-slip pedals on the Little Tikes Perfect Fit Trike may be altered to meet a child’s changing height.
This tricycle has a number of advantages, including the fact that it may be used by both parents and their children. Useful for a wide range of outdoor pursuits, this tricycle is available.
What We Like?
- There are currently a variety of attachments that can be downloaded
- Everyone needs to be taken care of.
- It is possible to move the seat in any way.
What We Don’t Like?
- Rolling the wheels isn’t smooth.